Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 125 Suspicion
- Adam remained quiet, but the other kidnapper was so scared that he was petrified. He never would've guessed that Casper actually had over forty thousand with him.
- Shoot! If I had bought his words, would I be rewarded with the money like Jeremy was?
- The kidnapper couldn't help regretting his decision.
- Unfortunately, there was no longer anything he could do about it. All that was left was for him to endure his terrible fate.
- “Buddy, we lost this time, and we admit defeat. How about we transfer all our money to you? Will you let me go just this once?” asked Adam.
- His tone made it sound like he was buttering Casper up.