Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 111 Silas
- Casper was aware of all that as well, but things were spiraling out of control, and he couldn't afford to overthink or worry too much.
- “Don't overthink it. We're friends, and you can take your time paying me back.”
- “Casper, I-I...”
- “Stop stuttering and follow me,” said Casper before he dragged Felix and headed out.
- Colton was right behind the two of them.
- All three men went to the ladies' dorm, and Felix called Wendy to go meet up with them.