Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 110 The Trouble Felix Was In
- Wendy's gaze shone with anxiety and heartbreak when she saw Casper dragging Felix into the cafeteria.
- She turned to Silas and said, “I'm done. Let's go.”
- Silas, however, did not do as she requested.
- “Why? Isn't that your ex-boyfriend? Huh, he doesn't seem to amount to much,” commented Silas.
- Wendy turned a little pale. She didn't want things to get that bad, but she had no choice.
- Soon, Casper dragged Felix over.