Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 212 The Goddaughter of the Carter Family
- “I’m usually in Riverdale. If you have the time, we can catch up with each other. Do you like to play golf?”
- “I’m not good at it.”
- “Don’t worry, I can teach you the game. Why don’t we exchange our Whatsapp?”
- As Rachel had already expected him to ask for her digits, she resignedly took out her phone.
- She made an excuse to leave once they had exchanged their Whatsapp. “I’m sorry, but I need to use the washroom.”
- As she carried the train of her dress and walked out of the hall, she finally escaped the ‘blind date’. However, she didn’t notice the pair of eyes watching her all along from the corner of the hall.