Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 97 Nearly Kidnapped
- “Mr. Frank, call me on my phone if anything crops up. It's my child's first day of school today; I'm going to pick him up.”
- Work hours had already ended, but she was concerned she would be required to work overtime. That was why she called Ethen to inform him.
- “All right. Go ahead, Ms. York.”
- Arissa tidied up some documents, intending to finish up some incomplete work at home.
- Looking at how her colleagues were still busy with their work, Arissa felt slightly embarrassed.
- “Everyone, go back as soon as you're done with your work. I'll head off first, so call me if you need anything!”