Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 388 Accompanying The Kids
- When they reached the entrance of the supermarket, Zachary, Oliver, Jasper, and Jesse ran to push the trolleys.
- Since Gavin had never gone there before, he was unsure of what to do.
- Noticing it, Arissa stroked his head. “Let's wait for them to push the trolleys out first. If you want to buy anything, just put it inside the trolley!”
- Gavin's eyes lit up as he raised his head and looked at Alyssa. “Is this trolley meant to carry things, Mommy?”
- Arissa nodded and whispered, “Yeah! Children can sit inside too.”
- Coincidentally, Gavin saw a parent at the side carry a kid into the trolley.