Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 380 Keep It Low
- “Could it be that Daddy is bullying Mommy?” Jesse furrowed her brows and made her guess.
- Hearing that, the kids exchanged glances with one another.
- “I don't think so!” Gavin answered softly.
- He wasn't defending Benjamin per se, but he definitely knew Benjamin better. “If Mommy was being bullied, they wouldn't be talking to each other nicely in the study room just now.”
- Zachary and the rest agreed. “Then it has to be something else!”
- Zachary knitted his brows because he was sure Arissa was hiding something from them.