Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 341 Marry Her
- Benjamin took a look at the pair, unable to figure out what his father had up his sleeves.
- With Darius' promise, Arissa nodded and replied, “If that's the case, I'll leave it to you to decide then, Mr. Graham.”
- “Good. Changing their last name is a grand affair. We should find a good day for that!”
- Darius was smiling from ear to ear after hearing her reply. He was already thinking of the guestlist for the celebratory banquet he was intending to hold.
- “We have to start preparing for the banquet.”
- Darius finally looked toward Benjamin and reminded him, “You have to treat this matter with utmost importance. Also, inform everyone about it.”