Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 340 Changing The Last Name Of The Children
- Sensing their father glaring at them, the boys immediately took some food and placed it on Arissa's plate. “Mommy, you should eat more. You must be tired after working so hard today!”
- Kingsley laughed out loud when he heard that.
- “Boys, why are you only taking food for your mommy? How about giving some to Uncle Shaun too?” Shaun said in amusement.
- The three boys blinked before looking at Shaun and said, “Uncle Shaun, we'll pass the food to you. You can take some for yourself. You're too far away from us!”
- Shaun and Kingsley laughed and said, “Look at how smart these boys are!”
- Darius gazed at the boys affectionately before turning toward Benjamin.