Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 273 What Are Friends For
- “I was almost sent to hell by those squawking birds. Boss, how will you explain yourself to my old man if I were to die of fright?” Kingsley whined.
- Arissa found it really funny. She never knew Kingsley to be such a wuss.
- “Is it really that scary?”
- “Of course it is, Mrs. Graham. You should try it out with my boss. It was terrible the way those birds were cooing.”
- Kingsley's heart raced as he imitated the sound of the birds.
- “I even got bullied by a monkey and thought it was a ghost. It was so scary.”