Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 263 Kick Them Out
- Thirty minutes later, both men started looking off.
- Unfortunately, the bodyguards were monitoring, and Benjamin was putting pressure on them. That forced the two men to keep shoving food down their throats.
- It got to the point where Kingsley retched and had to run into the restroom to vomit.
- “I can't believe I ate so much lobster that I vomited...”
- Benjamin's evil voice drifted over at that moment. “Since he vomited, buy some more to make up for it.”
- The bodyguards counted the number of servings that Kingsley had already eaten. After that, they rushed out to buy that exact number of servings.