Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 23 Not Interested
- Arissa glanced at the man with the icy aura and took a seat. She could not help but become nervous.
- “Pleased to meet you, Mr. Graham. This is my resume.” She handed the resume she had prepared earlier to him with both hands.
- Benjamin glanced at her. He took the piece of paper and placed it on the table. “I already went through your resume.”
- There was a moment of silence, and Arissa gulped, intimidated by the man's imposing aura. She watched him carefully, secretly still surprised.
- In fact, her mind was in such a disarray that she had completely forgotten the self-introductory pitch she had prepared.
- So, he's Benjamin. Could he be the man from five years ago?