Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 217 Carry Her Down The Steps
- This brat! Benjamin cast a quick look at his son. The other children didn't even say anything, but for some reason, this boy who grew up by my side is always against me.
- Instantly, Arissa grew protective of her son and hugged him tighter. “Why are you glaring at him?”
- Alas, Benjamin gritted his teeth and turned his head away.
- Moments later, she discreetly looked at him and was relieved to see that he was not angry.
- In fact, she knew that Benjamin still cared about the children.
- Or else, he would not have come to pick them up in person.