Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 209 A Cordial Hospitality For Benjamin
- When Arissa heard that the village chief had left, she hurriedly came out from the kitchen, but the man was already nowhere to be seen.
- “Mommy, the village chief left in a hurry. Maybe he was frightened,” commented Gavin.
- Startled, Arissa cast a brief look at the man sitting in the living room and smacked her lips. “It's okay.”
- Actually, she invited the village chief over because she wanted to ask him to keep their existence a secret. Now that Benjamin had found them, it was unnecessary.
- Just when she was about to head back to the kitchen, Benjamin stopped her.