Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 208 That Is My Mommy
- He nodded. “Yes, I am. The owner of this house invited me over.”
- “That's my mommy.” Gavin instantly shouted toward the kitchen, “Mommy, the village chief is here!”
- The village chief could not help but grin at how adorable the boy was.
- “Please come in and take a seat,” Gavin said warmly.
- Subconsciously, the village chief looked at Benjamin. The latter's aura was so intimidating that he had second thoughts entering the house.
- As soon as Arissa heard her son, she hurried out to greet the village chief. “Hi, I'm Arissa. Please come in.”