Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 207 Who Said I Do Not Care
- Ethen ruffled their hair and asked Jasper, “It was you who pretended to be Gavin before this?”
- “That was a misunderstanding. Benjamin's bodyguard thought I was Gavin and took me away.”
- Noticing how shrewd Jasper was, Ethen stated, “If Mr. Graham hadn't told me about it, I wouldn't even notice that you'd switched identities.”
- “We look identical, right?” asked Jasper proudly.
- “Yes. You guys are the splitting image of each other.”
- “Of course. We're quintuplets. However, if you look closely, we aren't exactly identical,” Zachary said coolly.