Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 184 A Bounty
- In the wilderness, a village could be seen some distance away. There were no surveillance cameras in the secluded area.
- Arissa, you better hide well.
- After determining the direction, Benjamin continued the chase and commanded the bodyguards to extend the search range.
- He had numerous methods to find Arissa and the kids as long as they did not go abroad.
- Nonetheless, there were still ways to find them even if they did, but it would be more time-consuming.
- At present, Arissa, who was dozens of kilometers away from Benjamin, let out a sigh of relief.