Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 167 You Still Care
- Arissa quickly made a phone call. “Bradley, find more people to protect Zachary and the rest of the children.”
- Bradley was stunned by her request. Coincidentally, the children had asked him to protect their mother just mere moments ago.
- All right. I guess I'll have to summon all of them back.
- “Also, I have some evidence for Danna's wrongdoings, but it's not enough to pull her down. You should look for more people,” Arissa continued.
- “I was just about to talk to you about this, Boss. I managed to locate the whereabouts of those two people, but I lost them this morning.”
- Bradley could not hide his annoyance as he recalled the situation. He did not send the children to school that morning because he was busy tracking down the two people.