Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 162 Money Talks
- Arissa sat across from Danna.
- A spiteful look fleeted across Danna's face. With a smile, she mocked, “I didn't think you are one to be late for your appointments! I guess you don't really want to know.”
- No one has ever made me wait so long! Arissa must be doing this on purpose!
- Danna cursed inwardly, yet she could manage a smile, albeit a disdainful one.
- At the same time, Arissa swept a glance at Danna. “You wouldn't beat around the bush if you intend to let me know, Ms. Adams. Just say it!”
- She reached into her pocket while maintaining eye contact with the woman opposite her.