Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 157 Go And Send Them Away
- The bodyguard kept looking at the shiny dagger. One small slip, and I'll...
- “Little one, we were only following orders! It's nothing personal!”
- The bodyguard's body was tense as he did not dare to move an inch. One small slip from the boy's hand and I'm done for.
- Zachary gave them a sharp-edged glare which was very imposing. “I want to hear the truth. Or else...”
- “I'll talk! But can you put the dagger away first?”
- The dagger was indiscriminate. The bodyguard sucked in his stomach as he asked him to put it away.