Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 136 Mommy Should Tell The Truth
- As Gavin ran up the stairs, he looked adorable with his bag swinging behind him.
- Arissa broke into a smile. The radiance of her motherly love was evident on her face.
- “Slow down! Slow down! You might trip!” She hurried toward her child.
- In return, Gavin wrapped his arms around her leg and shouted merrily, “Mommy!”
- “Hey!” Arissa picked him up and pinched his little face. “Why are you so late?”
- Gavin looked at her and smiled. “I was playing with my classmate at his house.”