Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 122 An Evil Glare
- “Finish your breakfast quickly. We need to leave soon. I've called Bradley, but he isn't here yet. Did he oversleep?”
- Just as Arissa picked up her phone, the doorbell rang.
- The four children looked at each other, wondering if they needed to hide themselves again.
- Arissa let them continue eating.
- She rushed to the door and looked through the peephole. Seeing it was just Bradley, she heaved a sigh of relief.
- “It's Mr. Hinton, everyone. Finish your breakfast quickly!” She opened the door and let Bradley in.