Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 114 She Finally Realized The Switch
- After Arissa finished cleaning up the room, she went to the dining room and saw that the four children were almost done with their meal.
- The three boys had finished their food. Jesse was the only one who was still eating.
- “Go take a shower. I'll wash the dishes,” Arissa said dotingly as she watched her three sons wash the dishes in the kitchen.
- “Go have your shower, Mommy. We can clean up after ourselves. Besides, we just finished eating. It wouldn't be good for us to head straight into the bath,” Zachary turned to her and said.
- “He's right, Mommy. We just ate. It would be bad for us to bathe right after a meal.”
- “Mommy, go have your shower. Leave the dishes to us!”