Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 107 I Heard Children
- Meanwhile, the kids inside the room exchanged glances, their bowls long empty.
- “I need to pee now!”
- Jesse, who couldn't bear it any longer, declared to her brothers.
- “Hold it in for a little more while, okay?” Jasper patted her head in a pacifying manner.
- Pouting in annoyance, Jesse complained, “Why is Daddy taking so long? When is he going to leave?”
- As they were not supposed to meet their father, Jesse's only hope now was for him to leave as soon as possible so that she could go relieve herself.