Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 87 Drunk
- Zayne burst into laughter and asked, “Oh? So you're saying that you can drink very well?”
- “Well, I haven't been drunk before,” Jared answered expressionlessly.
- Jared's response had triggered Zayne's interest. “All right, then! Since I've never encountered a worthy opponent before, I shall challenge you to a drinking contest!”
- As he spoke, he waved his hand and requested a crate of liquor from the waiter.
- “Jared, don't overestimate yourself. Since when did you learn to drink liquor? Don't make a fool out of yourself,” Hannah cautioned with her furrowed brows.
- “Don't worry, Mom. I know what I'm doing,” Jared comforted.