Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 75 Good News
- Noticing his hesitation, Hilda chuckled. “Never mind if you don't want to answer that. It's fine.”
- Jared merely flashed her a smile without saying anything. When they had strolled around for some time, they both went back for lunch.
- Meanwhile, Leyton was lounging on the hospital bed in Horington Hospital lazily.
- He wanted to go home instead of staying at the hospital, but his father disagreed and insisted that he recuperate at the hospital.
- After all, it wasn't a problem even if he were to stay at the hospital for a year, considering the Scott family's financial capability.
- While he was expiring in boredom, the hospital room door was pushed open, and Sandy sashayed in with a lunchbox in hand.