Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 351 Going Back On Your Word
- Jared frowned when he saw that. “What is this?”
- At the moment, Jason was emitting an aura that was much more powerful than Francis.
- “Be careful, Jared! He has activated Golden Armor!” Lizbeth shouted in shock when she realized what Jason was doing.
- Jason burst out laughing. “I'll show you the power of Golden Armor, kid! You won't be able to hurt me even if you have the strength to level mountains!”
- “Is that so? I'll have to give it a try, then!” Jared said as he threw a punch at Jason's chest.
- Instead of trying to dodge or block the attack, Jason simply stood there with a disdainful look on his face.