Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 34 Nightmare
- The Dragon Throne was a symbol of one's status. Although Walter had collected many antiques, the throne was obviously his favorite. Every day, he would sit on it and feel the authority of an emperor.
- “Mr. Grange, I would like to advise you to burn the Dragon Throne so that you may live longer,” Jared persuaded.
- “What do you mean?” Walter's brows knitted at Jared's words. “Are you cursing me to my death?”
- Walter was infuriated. If it wasn't for Tommy, Jared wouldn't even have been worthy to step into his villa grounds. And yet, he was now spewing such vile words to him.
- “Mr. Grange, please calm down. Mr. Chance must have his reasons for saying that.” Tommy sprang to his feet to mollify Walter.
- Then he turned to Jared. “Mr. Chance, you can be frank with us. After all, Mr. Grange is no outsider.”