Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 329 A Secret Lover
- At Yeringham Hotel, Josephine was asking Tommy something.
- “Tommy, tell me the truth. Where did Jared go?”
- “I really don't know, Ms. Sullivan! He told me that there are some urgent matters, and he left right after!” Tommy replied helplessly.
- “Why isn't he back yet if he left last night? I can't even reach him! Did something bad happen to him?” Josephine asked. Concern was written all over her face.
- “Maybe he has a secret lover out there! Guys like him usually wouldn't stay loyal to a woman,” Frida teased with a devilish grin on her face.
- “Frida! Don't be ridiculous! I don't think Jared is that kind of person!” Yasmin chided as she lightly smacked Frida.