Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 296 Let Him Go
- “Then I'll take my leave now!” Walter said, knowing that he wouldn't be of much help in the fight.
- Glen nodded as well. When he passed by Jared, he whispered, “Try not to kill anyone, Mr. Chance. Things will get very messy if you do.”
- If the head of the Whitaker family were to be killed in Horington, then there would be no way he could keep his job as the mayor.
- “Don't worry, Mr. Lowe. I know what I'm doing.” Jared nodded.
- With Jared and Walter gone, Kane studied Glen curiously. From what he could see, Jared was just a normal-looking young man. He didn't understand why the duo had shown him so much respect.
- “You're the one who crippled my son?” Fury could be heard in his voice.