Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 285 Sealing His Doom
- Yoel paled and babbled, “I'm not lying, Mr. Lewis! I swear to God I'm telling the truth! I really couldn't reach my son!”
- “Let him go, Tommy,” Jared ordered.
- The old man's fear was proof enough of his honesty.
- Tommy released Yoel, much to the latter's relief. Yoel asked cautiously, “Mr. Chance, Mr. Lewis, what has my foolish son done to offend you both this time?”
- “Leyton provoked us and the Sullivans by kidnapping Ms. Josephine Sullivan!” Tommy spat.
- Yoel almost fell from shock.