Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 274 A Proper Restaurant
- In the lobby located on the top floor of Meadow Restaurant, Tommy displayed all the revitalizing pills. Those thumb-sized pills were all black, and they looked unsightly.
- No one would even pay attention to the medicine's effectiveness when they all looked unpresentable.
- “Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for showing up here today. I'm pleased to introduce you to the revitalizing pills. These are—”
- “Oh, please spare us the formalities! We're all busy with our work, so just name the price. We'll pay you accordingly!” a middle-aged man in a checkered suit interjected impatiently.
- Everyone turned their attention to the man and admired his courage in speaking bluntly to Tommy.
- Though they all knew Tommy was merely trying to rake in money, none of them had to guts to say that to his face.