Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 24 Meeting The Parents
- As Jared was bringing them around, he could feel the spiritual energy the place had.
- It was essential to Jared because he needed that for his cultivation. “What a perfect location this is for training!”
- “What did you say?” Hannah asked.
- “Oh, it's nothing. I said this is a perfect place for retirement!” Jared laughed awkwardly.
- When they were walking around, they arrived at the entrance gate. That was where Sandy's car was stopped. Apparently, Sandy and the others were still there, and they saw Jared walking by.
- Jared smiled coldly at them as they stood on each side of the gate. Behind that smile, contempt was written all over his face.