Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 239 Do Not Touch My Wife
- “Josephine, I'm just here to visit Mr. Sullivan. I heard that he's sick. I even brought a thousand-year-old ginseng root as a gift. It took me a lot of effort to obtain it from the City of Herbs!”
- As Frederick spoke, he reached out to grab Josephine's hand.
- Shocked, she staggered a few steps back, but he did not seem willing to give up.
- Jared lost his temper upon witnessing that scene and snarled, “How dare you make advances to a lady in broad daylight! Do you even have manners?”
- “Jared!” Josephine was delighted to see him and immediately ran over to him.
- A trace of hostility flashed across Frederick's gaze when he noticed her reaction to Jared's appearance. “Who are you? Do you know who I am?”