Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 228 A Call From Tommy
- “Jared is a lot stronger than your Tibetan Mastiff, Leroy. He learned martial arts in prison and he's awesome. He even broke Warrick's legs,” Juliette said with a sarcastic smile.
- When the others heard Jared breaking Warrick's leg, they turned to look at the former with shock.
- “If he can break Warrick's leg, then he may indeed be stronger than my Tibetan Mastiff. Seems like I'll have to add a bit more money!” Leroy sneered at Jared.
- “Believe me, I will break your legs too,” Jared said in a calm tone.
- “What did you just say to me? I dare you to say it again.” Leroy grabbed a wine bottle and glared at Jared with fury.
- “There's no need to be angry, Leroy. Jared is just joking with you.” Seeing how Leroy was really angry, Virgil quickly stood up to try and resolve the situation peacefully.