Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 138 Cut The Crap
- “Of course not! I'll do as you ordered, Mr. Jennings!”
- Zayne naturally didn't dare go against Xavier since the latter was his immediate superior.
- When he had left, Xavier slowly picked up his phone and made a call.
- “It's done, Mr. Scott. I'll be sending Jared to discuss the collaboration with Cosmic Chemical.”
- “Haha... Great job! Do as I say, and I'll give you double the amount the Sullivan family is paying you!”
- A burst of gleeful laughter came from the other end of the phone, and the person hung up right after he had finished speaking.