Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 130 Be A Hero
- Having noticed that Jared was unfazed by Rhino's status, Yolanda surmised that he wasn't an ordinary person.
- “We work at the same office and are neighbors since our teenage years. Hence, I can tell you there's nothing particularly special about him,” Hilda replied with a frown.
- “Impossible! How can he not be afraid if he doesn't have some strong backing?”
- Yolanda was unconvinced. If Jared was someone ordinary, he would have already been frightened to death.
- “He really doesn't have any patron. In fact, Jared has just been released from prison.”
- From Hilda's perspective, Jared's jail stint was probably what made him tough, which was why ordinary citizens have an inherent fear of ex-convicts.