Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Madison's POV
- The next morning, Mr Clinton didn't say a word to me other than replying to my greetings.
- Somehow, I felt I was the cause of his silence. I shouldn't have said anything or even asked him why he acts so rude to people and at the same time nice.
- I was just confused with his attitude but I promise from now on to always keep away from him about anything that has to do with him staying quiet.
- The journey back wasn't a joke as it was more boring than the first one and I regret being the cause of the silence from both ends.
- After a long moment, he cleared his throat and said to me,