Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 97 What A Joke
- Following Connor's murmur of Jonathan's name, everyone's gazes were instantly riveted on the latter.
- Glimpsing Connor's face that was flaming bright red, Jonathan shook his head and drawled placidly, “Who said that the lavender jade figurine is a counterfeit?”
- “Me!” Ezra stepped forward with a snort. “Don't tell me you could really buy a genuine lavender jade figurine with a hundred grand?”
- “Of course not.” Glancing at him blithely, Jonathan amended, “I bought it at three hundred million.”
- Three hundred million?
- When the crowd heard that figure, chaos again broke out among them.