Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 77 Do Not Tell Your Sister
- Utter silence reigned in the entire private room.
- Everyone in the room flushed bright red after hearing Jonathan's remark.
- Nana, especially, was gripped by the urge to crawl into a hole.
- Fenrir heaved a sigh of relief when Jonathan left. The first thing he did after climbing to his feet was to slap Charles across the face. “Da*n you! Do you know that you almost killed me?”
- That blow had Charles stumbling on his feet and almost falling to the ground.