Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 292 Assassination
- Bang! The sound shattered the silence in the hallway.
- Jonathan could feel his fist come into contact with something or someone.
- The next moment, he heard a muted groan as a black figure staggered backward and crashed into the wall behind him.
- “How did you notice my presence?” the black figure asked in a raspy voice.
- As an assassin, he was proficient in hiding in the shadows and striking when his victims least expected it.
- However, not only did his attack fail, but his prey also discovered him.