Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 264 The Third Option
- In less than a minute, Jonathan had defeated all the men in black and beaten them to a pulp!
- None of the murderous-looking men could stand up and fight against him anymore!
- Troy's face changed upon seeing the turn of events. He looked at Jonathan in fear. “Who... who are you?”
- These burly hitmen are mercenaries I hired from the black market, and they have all killed countless people in the past! Yet, they're not capable of taking Jonathan down? How is that possible?
- “You don't have to know who I am.” Jonathan looked at Troy from the corner of his eyes. “I didn't want to cause any trouble, but you kept getting on my nerves. I hate it when someone does that to me.”
- After giving Troy a piece of his mind, Jonathan walked up to him swiftly. Troy could not help but shudder. “What do you want from me? Go away! Stay away from me!”