Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 247 A Pinky Promise
- Around an hour later, the sun peaked on the horizon.
- By the time Alice arrived, Randall had already left. He had rushed over from Jadeborough to hand the monetary compensation for the demolition to Arnold personally.
- Scarlett's palms were perspiring as she clutched the passbook in her hands.
- “Alice, take this passbook. There is one million in the account, and I'm afraid of losing it.” The moment Alice stepped in, her mother stuffed the passbook into her hands.
- “Mom, I can't. This is too much!” Alice waved her hands hastily. She had never seen this much money in her life.
- “Should we give it to Dad?” Alice mused.