Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 216 Break Your Legs
- Within ten minutes, not even a single armored soldier was seen standing in front of Velarium Hotel. It was as if none of them had ever been there. There were no trails left behind at all.
- Xayden instantly fell to his knees with a thud at that sight. “I kneel before you all, the four Kings of War!”
- By now, Xayden had realized who those four middle-aged men were. As a matter of fact, there was no way he wouldn't have found out unless he had been living under a rock all his life.
- He was well aware that only the legendary Asura himself and the four Kings of War could issue orders upon the Four Asura Guards.
- Besides, there was no one else capable of intimidating the mayor of Jadeborough, Randall, and the division leader of Divine Dragon Guards in Jadeborough, Andrew.
- Above all, Xayden was painfully aware of how the Four Asura Guards took Jazona by storm just a few days before. Hence, his fear for them was well-justified.