Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 182 First Kiss
- “That's not true.” Watching Josephine cry agonizingly in his arms, Jonathan couldn't resist stroking her hair. “You silly girl, you still have me!”
- Ever since they were married four years ago, he had never seen Josephine so lonely and helpless before.
- Also, she had never cried so hard in front of him either.
- Suddenly, Jonathan's gaze darkened.
- Since Josephine was no longer related to her family in any way, he did not see the point for the Smiths to continue existing.
- “Jonathan, will you leave me one day too?” Raising her reddened eyes at Jonathan, Josephine gave him a vulnerable look, which sent his heart racing furiously.