Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 105 The General Manager
- Miguel stood there with embarrassment etched on his face, torn between staying and leaving.
- He felt that he had come at a highly inopportune time.
- “Is something the matter?” Jonathan's expression went as black as thunder upon seeing Miguel, who had interrupted him out of the blue.
- It had been four years since he and Josephine were married to each other, yet they had never even kissed.
- Having gotten an opportunity to be intimate with her finally, he could not possibly show Miguel any courtesy for spoiling the mood.