Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 75 Afraid That He Would Die
- Gwendolyn opened her eyes slightly. As the man pressed her hand down, she was currently touching his...
- She nearly yelled out loud. Instinctively, she tried to pull back, but the man refused to release his grip on her.
- Gwendolyn panicked and tried her best to free herself. Alas, she was no match for his strength.
- Nibbling on her lip, she couldn't stop tears from welling up in her eyes. Her cheeks were as red as a tomato, and she felt as though she was on fire.
- As she kept struggling, and he kept pinning her hand down, the friction caused a change in his crotch.
- The change was clear to Gwendolyn, and she grew increasingly anxious.