Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 66 Calm Down
- Gwendolyn was struck dumb by the hit. She nearly screamed when she felt the arms around her waist and his thighs pressing against her rear.
- Hearing his words, she narrowed her eyes slightly.
- “Let go of me, Patrick. It is none of your business about my positions. If you want to try it, do it yourself!” She twisted her body as she struggled, attempting to break free.
- However, it only served to darken the man's expression. Her actions had turned him on.
- His lips pursed, and he gave another slap on her buttock.
- “Don't move.” His icy voice was laced with a warning tone.