Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 58 Boyfriend
- Patrick quickly covered his nose with his hand and stood back up.
- “All right, let's head inside to get you clean.” He gestured for them to move.
- Their stench was unbearable. Had it not been for the sake of friendship, there was no way he would allow them to contaminate his residence.
- The trio walked toward the mansion. The more Lucas thought about it, the more he found it hilarious.
- “F*ck. I've just come back, and you guys gave me such a lovely greeting. I'm never going to forget this night.” He chuckled.
- Kevin chastised, “Dear Gwen, we were just playing the third wheel for once. Is it necessary to get us into this state?”