Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 33 Addicted To Her
- Gwendolyn gritted her teeth and calmed herself down. Then she began to clean up Patrick's room.
- She put the books on the desk back onto the bookshelf and the magazines on the floor back into the magazine rack.
- Next, she made his bed and hung all the cleaned laundry in the walk-in closet.
- Later on, the room became spotless. Seeing the minimalist room become clean and tidy, she thought the room looked even colder now than before.
- After having a cry, she felt her entire body was more relaxed now. There's indeed no use being too tense. Sometimes, it's good to cry it out.
- Then, Gwendolyn went downstairs. She thought he was in the living room, but he was not there.